Fox West College Scholarships
The Fox West Chamber’s mission is to support our communities by helping to build business and enrich our communities with our events and members. With our membership support, we are pleased to offer two $500 scholarships each year.
The application deadline is March 1st.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Reside in Outagamie County
- Pursue a 2 or 4 year college education beyond high school
- Attend college in the same calendar year as his/her high school graduation
- Be involved in the community
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a Fox West Chamber of Commerce Member
- Must use the scholarship within the first year of receiving the funds.
A list of Fox West Chamber of Commerce Members may be found here: http://business.foxwestchamber.com/list
The applicant must provide the following:
- Electronic submission of the online application form (below)
- Copy of current transcript
- A summary of volunteerism (hours, dates and organizations)
- 1 letter of recommendation from a Fox West Chamber of Commerce Member
The above items must be emailed to FWChamberOutreach@gmail.com by the application deadline of March 1st.
The recipients of the scholarships will be notified no later than March 31st. Scholarship funds will be issued upon the student providing proof of registration for his/her first term of coursework in a 2 or 4 year college, occurring in the same calendar year as his/her high school graduation. The check will be issued either directly to the student or the school of choice, depending on the wishes of the student, but notice is hereby given that if the student elects to receive the funds directly, it may affect his/her financial or FAFSA application.
By applying for this scholarship, I, as applicant, am attesting that the scholarship proceeds will be used for the necessary expenses of continuing my education and that the information I have submitted is correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand the contents of this application will be considered by the scholarship committee and necessary outside agencies involved in the scholarship program and will not be publicly revealed.